Search This Blog

Poem

Nothing is Enough // Or everything is not enough. // I have a hunger... //// The hunger is me. // If I feed it, it wants more. // Mostly, it wants something else. //// A wise person, said STOP. //

Sunday, October 11, 2020

SHORTY: greed and distress without greed and distress

I missed a big part of the four foundations of mindfulness. Each foundation asks that I rest in the foundation in and of itself, without greed and distress for the world.

Lately, I've noticed that I was mindful but full of greed and distress.

It flipped with more awareness.

I was no longer adding greed and distress to the feelings of greed and distress. And that allowed the greed and distress to lessen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Castle, The Watcher, and The Guardian

The slogan "Nothing is Enough" may give the impression that this is "anything goes". It is not. Some have said that you ...

Popular Posts