Search This Blog

Poem

Nothing is Enough // Or everything is not enough. // I have a hunger... //// The hunger is me. // If I feed it, it wants more. // Mostly, it wants something else. //// A wise person, said STOP. //

Friday, September 18, 2020

SHORTY: renaming GAD

It is sometimes helpful to take GAD (greed, anger, and delusion) and rename it. Renaming it makes it more personal, and hence more at the tip of your tongue.


I want it! I want it!
I don't want it. No, I. Don't. Want. It.
Spinning thoughts

(Not mutually exclusive. often appearing alone. Sometimes in pairs. Even sometimes all 3 at once.)

It is helpful because what you rename it will have more emotional stickiness. It will be in your own words and have a chance to seep into the marrow.

1 comment:

Featured Post

The Castle, The Watcher, and The Guardian

The slogan "Nothing is Enough" may give the impression that this is "anything goes". It is not. Some have said that you ...

Popular Posts