Search This Blog

Poem

Nothing is Enough // Or everything is not enough. // I have a hunger... //// The hunger is me. // If I feed it, it wants more. // Mostly, it wants something else. //// A wise person, said STOP. //

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

SHORTY: Mr Almost Right

I'm not so worried about meeting difficult people. There aren't too many traps with them. The ones I am afraid of are those who appear good, but have hidden problems. I don't want to be the fish that falls for the shiny bait, only to find a hook in my throat.

The Mr Wrongs are Easy.
Beware of Mr Almost Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Castle, The Watcher, and The Guardian

The slogan "Nothing is Enough" may give the impression that this is "anything goes". It is not. Some have said that you ...

Popular Posts